- Keynote speaker:
E. John Wherry, Ph.D., director, Penn Institutefor Immunology, University of Pennsylvania, and Co-Director of the Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapyat Penn
- Presentations from Surface management to include strategic updates on current programs and introduction of preclinical pipeline asset SRF813 (targeting CD112R)
Formal presentations will take place from 8:00 a.m-
- Corporate overview and strategic update:
Jeff Goater, chief executive officer of Surface Oncology
- Keynote presentation by Dr.
E. John Wherry: Emerging trends in T cell exhaustion and immunotherapy of cancer
- Overview and update of SRF617, a novel, potential best-in-class anti-CD39 antibody:
Robert Ross, M.D., chief medical officer of Surface Oncology
° CD39 is an enzyme critical to both the production of immunosuppressive adenosine and the breakdown of pro-inflammatory adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
- Overview and update of SRF388, a first-in-class antibody targeting IL-27:
Vito Palombella, Ph.D., chief scientific officer of Surface Oncology
° IL-27 is an immunosuppressive cytokine involved in resolving T cell mediated inflammation. Elevated levels of IL-27 and IL-27 induced gene expression signatures have been identified in certain types of cancer.
- Introduction to Surface’s first natural killer (NK) cell targeting program, SRF813, a highly differentiated approach to targeting CD112R:
Pamela Holland, Ph.D., vice president of biology at Surface Oncology
° CD112R is a recently identified immune checkpoint protein that contributes to both T cell and NK cell suppression through its role as an inhibitory receptor. Blockade of CD112R promotes antitumor responses through innate and adaptive arms of the immune system.
A live webcast of the Analyst and Investor Day will be available on the
About Surface Oncology:
Surface Oncology is an immuno-oncology company developing next-generation antibody therapies focused on the tumor microenvironment with lead programs targeting CD73, CD39, IL-27 and CD47. Surface’s novel cancer immunotherapies are designed to achieve a clinically meaningful and sustained anti-tumor response and may be used alone or in combination with other therapies. The Company has a pipeline of seven novel immunotherapies and a strategic collaboration with Novartis focused on NZV930 (CD73) and potentially one additional undisclosed program. For more information, please visit www.surfaceoncology.com.
Ten Bridge Communications
Source: Surface Oncology, Inc.